Dan Wesson Pointman 45 PM-45 .45 ACP Pistol, Stainless - 01943
- Series/Collection: Pointman 45 PM-45
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 45 ACP
- Capacity: 8
- Sight: Serrated Front, Adjustable Rear
- Slide: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Safety: Manual Thumb, Grip
- Grip Type: Wood
- Frame Material: Forged Stainless
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8-3/4"
- Weight: 41.3 oz
- Height: 5-1/2"
- Width: 1.45"
The Pointman series has been offered in limited quantities in the past, and demand always outpaces production capacity. Featuring our serrated rib on top of the forged slide, it has an adjustable target sight in the rear and fiber optic sight in the front, and front and rear cocking serrations. The frame is forged stainless with an undercut triggerguard and 25-LPI frontstrap checkering. The flats are polished to a soft brushed finish, and the rounds are sandblasted for a nice contrast. Double diamond cocobolo grips finish it off.
- Adjustable rear sights - great at the range, this adjustable rear sight has a serrated rear face, knocking down glare and giving a crisp sight picture
- Fiber optic - for those who want to acquire the front sight quickly in daytime lighting, a fiber optic sight gathers in light and creates a glowing dot that is hard to miss even against a bright background
- Front serrations - forward cocking serrations give solid purchase for press-checks
- Long K-style trigger - the long K-style trigger is a twist on the standard three hole trigger that looks like a 'K'
- Square butt profile - the standard square butt profile for those who prefer a traditional look
- Tactical hammer - the skeletonized hammer helps to reduce weight and maintains the clean look of the pistol
- Traditional cut - the traditional cut keeps the lines of the traditional 1911 slide with a dustcover swoop
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.