Daniel Defense Aimpoint Micro Mount ‒ 03-045-18025
- Weight: 1.5 – 1.8 oz.
- Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
The Daniel Defense Micro Mount is a low profile, lightweight, highly durable mount designed to work with various optics including Aimpoint’s Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex’s Sparc I & II, Primary Arms’ Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optics utilizing the same type of mounting interface. It offers a reversible mounting option for shooters that do not desire a quick attach/detach mount and a recoil lug to minimize force on the mounting screws.
• Absolute or Lower 1/3rd co-witness
• Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
• Snag-free and reversible
• Patented Rock & Lock attachment system