Daniel Defense DDM4 Ambush .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Kryptek Highlander - 02-110-02095
- Series/Collection: DDM4 Ambush
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: 6-Position Adjustable with SoftTouch Overmolding
- Trigger Type: Geissele SSA 2-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Threaded, Flash Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Kryptek Highlander
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 33-3/8" to 37"
- Weight: 7 lb
- Barrel Type: S2W (Strength-to-Weight)
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
Accurate, tough, and hard-hitting, the Daniel Defense line of Ambush hunting rifles takes the best aspects of Daniel's proven designs and tailor fit them to the modern sportsman. Built around an 18 inch cold hammer forged barrel, the Ambush 5. 56 offers precision and accuracy with a wide variety of projectiles. Shielding the barrel and mid-length gas system is the MFR 15. 0 free-floating handguard. With a continuous picatinny rail on top and M-LOK attachment on the sides and bottom, there is plenty of room for any accessory that your hunt may require. The barrel is threaded in 1/2x28 TPI and capped with a knurled thread protector which can be easily removed should you want to attach a suppressor or other muzzle device. The Ambush 5. 56 comes from the factory with a Geissele Super Semi-Automatic, 2-stage trigger and an ambidextrous safety selector. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP charging handle accommodates left and right handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The platform is finished off in a vivid hydro-dipped Kryptek Highlander camo pattern. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and pistol grip.
- Lower receiver - Mil-Spec with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum
- Barrel - chrome moly vanadium steel, cold hammer forged, 1:7 twist, 18 inch government profile, mid-length gas system, chrome lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated
- Gas system - pinned low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, mid-length, direct impingement
- Threaded protector - 12L14 Steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - M16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- Buffer - H buffer
- Handguard - Daniel Defense MFR 15 inch, CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, M-Lok attachment
- Charging handle - Grip-N-Rip charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076 T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, type III hardcoat anodized
- Receiver extension - 6-position Mil-Spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- Buttstock - Daniel Defense buttstock, glass filled polymer with soft touch over molding
- Pistol grip - Daniel Defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch over molding
- Finish - Kryptek Highlander
- Made in the USA
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.