Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, Rattlecan Cerakote - 12802267047
- Series/Collection: DDM4 V7
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: DD
- Stock Type: Buttstock
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Muzzle Type: Flash Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome-Lined, Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Stock Finish: Rattlecan Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" to 35-7/8"
The Daniel defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-Lok attachment technology with the Daniel defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a cold hammer forged, 16 inches barrel, the V7 has a DD improved flash suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free floating MFR 15.0 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel defense. With the M-Lok attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The new independently ambi Grip-N-Rip charging handle accommodates left and right handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip.
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and m4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Barrel - mid length gas system, HP/MPI tested
- Gas system - pinned low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, mid-length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - M16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- Buffer - H buffer
- Handguard - Daniel defense MFR 15.0, CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, M-Lok attachment, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Charging handle - Grip-N-RIP charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076 T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Receiver extension - 6-position Mil-Spec 7075 T6 aluminum
- Buttstock - Daniel defense buttstock, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Pistol grip - Daniel Defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Daniel defense full-latch impact plastic case
- Made in the USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.