Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 LW 5.56 AR-15 Rifle - 02-128-02241-047
- Series/Collection: DDM4 V7 LW
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: DD
- Stock Type: Collapsible
- Muzzle Type: Flash Suppressor
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Stock Material: Glass Filled Polymer
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hard Coated Anodized
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32-1/4" to 35-7/8"
- Weight: 6.05 lb
The Daniel Defense V7 LW is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-Lok attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR 15.0 rail. Built around a cold hammer forged, 16 inches lightweight profile barrel, the V7 has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts. A free-floating MFR 15 handguard offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. With the M-Lok attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 LW has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require. The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator. The rifle is finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense buttstock and pistol grip.
- Lower receiver - Mil-Spec with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver qd swivel attachment point, CNC machined of 7075-T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075-T6 aluminum, type III hard coat anodized
- Barrel - chrome moly vanadium steel, cold hammer forged, 1:7 twist, 16 inches lightweight profile, mid-length gas system, chrome-lined, Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated and HP/MPI tested
- Gas system - pinned low profile gas block cnc machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, mid-length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - daniel defense flash suppressor, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - M16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, chrome-lined, properly staked gas key
- H buffer
- Handguard - Daniel defense MFR 15.0, CNC machined of 6061-T6 aluminum, M-Lok attachment, type III hard coat anodized
- Charging handle - Grip-N-Rip charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076-T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061-T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, type III hard coat anodized
- Receiver extension - 6-position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 aluminum
- Buttstock - Daniel defense buttstock, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Pistol grip - daniel defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- 1/2-28 TPI muzzle thread
- Made in USA