Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 M-LOK 16” 5.56mm NATO Rifle, Black – 02-128-02081-047
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads per Inch)
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Profile: Government
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Length: 32 1/4” – 35 7/8”
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK® attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. It was built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16” barrel and has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts.
- A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 handguard which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- M-LOK attachment points that run along 6 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require.
- Finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
- Made in the USA!