Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 M-LOK 16"5.56mm NATO Rifle, Black â€“ 02-128-02081-047
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads per Inch)
- Gas System: Mid-length
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Profile: Government
- Product Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Length: 32 1/4” – 35 7/8”
- Magazine: DD Magazine
- Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
The Daniel Defense V7 is the first rifle in the DDM4 lineup to feature the M-LOK® attachment technology with the Daniel Defense MFR XS 15.0 rail. It was built around a Cold Hammer Forged, 16” barrel and has a DD improved Flash Suppressor to reduce flash signature. The mid-length gas system provides smooth and reliable cycling under any condition and reduces both perceived recoil and wear on moving parts.
- A free-floating MFR XS 15.0 handguard which offers incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense.
- M-LOK attachment points that run along 6 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top, the V7 has plenty of room for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may require.
- Finished off with the rugged and comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol grip.
- Made in the USA!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.