Daniel Defense DDM4 V7 P .300 Blackout Semi-Automatic AR Pistol, Cerakote Brown - 02-128-00166
|Caliber||.300 AAC Blackout|
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: DDM4 V7 P
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout/Whisper (7.62x39mm)
- Capacity: 30+1
- Slide: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Receiver Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Frame Finish: Mil-Spec Cerakote Brown
- Barrel Length: 10.3"
- Overall Length: 28-5/8"
- Weight: 5.31 lb
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Stock Type: Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Black
- Case Material: Full-Latch Impact Plastic
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Barrel Profile: S2W (Strength-to-Weight)
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3 inch barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization. A variation of the DDM4V7 S, this firearm is classified as a pistol, not a short-barreled rifle, so it does not require ATF approval and a tax stamp. The Daniel Defense DDM4V7 P features M-Lok attachment technology and comes equipped with the SB tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace with 5 positions of adjustability and integral, ambidextrous QD swivel attachment point. The new independently ambi Grip-N-Rip charging handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.
- Lower receiver - Mil-Spec with enhanced flared magazine well and rear receiver QD swivel attachment point, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Upper receiver - Mil-Spec with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps, CNC machined of 7075 T6 aluminum, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Receiver extension - Mil-Spec carbine receiver extension
- Barrel - chrome moly vanadium steel, cold hammer forged, 1:8 twist, 10.3 inch S2W profile, chrome lined, Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coated and HP/MPI tested
- Gas system - low profile gas block CNC machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec heavy phosphate coating, carbine length, direct impingement
- Muzzle device - Daniel defense flash suppressor, 17-4 PH stainless steel, salt bath nitride finished
- Bolt carrier group - m16 profile, Mil-Spec MP tested, chrome lined, properly staked gas key
- Buffer - H buffer
- Handguard - MFR 9.0 M-Lok, CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Charging handle - Grip-N-Rip charging handle, body CNC machined of 7076 T6 aluminum, handles and latch CNC machined of 6061 T6 aluminum, heavy duty stainless steel roll pins, Type III hardcoat anodized
- Brace - SB tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace
- Pistol grip - Daniel defense pistol grip, glass filled polymer with soft touch overmolding
- Made in the USA
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.