Diamondback Firearms DB10 .308 Win/7.62 Semi-Automatic AR Pistol, 13.5", FDE - DB10PFDE13
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: DB10
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Capacity: 20
- Magazine Type: Metal
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Black Hexmag
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Frame Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 31-1/4"
- Weight: 7 lb 11 oz
- Barrel Type: Mid-Length, Medium
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Handguard Style: 13" M-LOK Rail
- Trigger Group: Mil-Spec
- Stock Type: Pistol Stabilizing Blade
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Black
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its line of DB10 pistols made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB10 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color and sight options, the Diamondback DB10 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor TODAY for more information on the DB10.
- AR10 carrier with multi-cal DPMS bolt, high pressure firing pin bolt carrier
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum lower receiver
- Flattop forged 7075 T6 aluminum, T-Marked upper receiver
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.