Diamondback Firearms DB10 California Compliant 6.5 Crd Semi-Automatic AR-10 Rifle - DB1065CBCA
- Series/Collection: DB10 California Compliant
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable Fab Defense GL Shock
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: DB Muzzle Brake Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 38-1/2" to 41-3/4"
- Weight: 9 lb 1 oz
- Barrel Type: Fluted
- Gas System: Rifle Length
- Handguard: 15" M-LOK Rail
- Thread Size: 5/8-24
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its line of DB10 rifles made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U. S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB10 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color and sight options, the Diamondback DB10 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor today for more information on the DB10.
- AR10 carrier with multi-caliber DPMS bolt, high pressure firing pin bolt carrier group
- Fab defense rubberized ergonomic pistol grip
- California Compliant
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.