Diamondback Firearms DB15 .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR Pistol, 7", Blk - DB15PB7
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: DB15
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30+1
- Grip Type: Black Magpul MOE A2
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 7"
- Weight: 6.65 lb
- Barrel Type: Pistol-Length, Heavy
- Twist Rate: 1:8" RH
- Gas System: Pistol Length
- Handguard Style: Aluminum Modified Four Rail
- Trigger Group: Mil-Spec
- Stock Type: Buffer Tube
- Muzzle Device: DBSBIIII Pistol Flash Hider
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Stock Finish: Black
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 Pistols made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB15 Pistol raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color and sight options, the Diamondback DB15 Pistol represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price.
- Shot-peened, magnetic particle inspected Mil-Spec 8620 bolt carrier
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum lower receiver
- A3 flattop forged 7075 T6 aluminum, T-marked upper receiver
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.