Diamondback Firearms DB15 7" 5.56 AR Pistol, Midnight Bronze - DB15PDS7MB
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: DB15
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 30
- Magazine Type: Gen 2 P-Mag
- Sight: MBUS
- Grip Type: MOE-K2+
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Frame Finish: Midnight Bronze
- Barrel Length: 7"
- Barrel Type: Pistol-Length, Heavy
- Twist Rate: 1:8" RH
- Gas System: Pistol Length with Pinned Gas Block
- Handguard Style: 9" M-Lok Anti Rotation (S Rail)
- Stock Type: Tailhook Mod 2
- Muzzle Device: KAK Standard Size Flash Can (1/2 x 28)
- Trigger Type: Standard
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Black
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 pistols made entirely in the USA. Our AR15 pistol platform starts with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Compatible with most AR15 accessories the DB15 is a versatile pistol system.
- Shot-peened, magnetic particle inspected Mil-Spec 8620 bolt carrier
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum (Diamondback diamond lower) with enhanced skeletonized trigger guard lower receiver
- A3 flattop forged 7075 T6 aluminum, T-marked upper receiver
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.