Diamondback Firearms DB15 Elite .223 Rem Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, FDE Cerakote - DB15EMLFDE
- Series/Collection: DB15 Elite
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag with Window
- Stock Type: Adjustable Adaptive Tactical EX Performance
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32.5" to 36-1/4"
- Weight: 6.6 lb
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Handguard: 15" M-LOK Rail
- Pistol Grip: Hexmag
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U. S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor today for more information on the Diamondback DB15.
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.