Diamondback Firearms DB15 USB Lite .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - DB15USLB
- Series/Collection: DB15 USB Lite
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable ATI Strikeforce
- Trigger Type: Mil-Spec
- Magazine Capacity: 30+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 31-3/4" to 35-1/8"
- Weight: 6 lb
- Barrel Type: Medium
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Handguard: Standard 2-Piece
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA. Starting with the tried-and-true, U. S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback's CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. Contact your dealer or distributor today for more information on the Diamondback DB15.
- Azimuth shot-peened, magnetic particle inspected Mil-Spec 8620 carrier, 158 carpenter steel bolt
- A2-style pistol grip
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.