Federal American Eagle Syntech Range 124 gr Syntech Jacket Round Nose 9mm Ammo, 250/box - AE9SJ2B250
|Price Per Round||$1.60|
- Series/Collection: American Eagle Syntech Range
- Bullet Style: Syntech Jacket Round Nose
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 124 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 303 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1050 fps
- Bullet Material: Copper
- Tip Material: Polymer
- Case Material: Brass
- Application: Target Shooting
- Packaging Quantity: 250/Box
- Test Barrel Length: 4"
Experience a cleaner way to shoot. The exclusive polymer coating in Syntech range ammunition prevents harsh metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst lead-free primer, Syntech loads keep your gun cleaner, longer, so you can shoot more and shoot better.
- Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore, eliminating copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides the most reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean burning propellants minimize residue and fouling
- Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
- Absence of a copper jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
- Less perceived recoil