Federal Premium 130 gr Trophy Copper .270 WSM Ammo, 20/box - P270WSMTC1
|Price Per Round||$2.53|
- Series/Collection: Premium Trophy Copper
- Bullet Style: Trophy Copper
- Caliber/Gauge: 270 Winchester Short Magnum
- Bullet Weight: 130 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 3105 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 3280 fps
- Bullet Material: Copper Alloy
- Tip Material: Polymer
- Case Material: Nickel Plated Brass
- Application: Big Game
- Packaging Quantity: 20/Box
- Ballistic Coefficient: 0.459
- Bullet Length: 1.323"
Get pinpoint accuracy, superior penetration and aggressive expansion in a copper, polymer-tipped bullet with the Trophy copper. The projectile provides flat trajectories and tremendous downrange performance on everything from antelope to moose.
- Copper alloy construction provides up to 99% weight retention for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
- Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
- Grooved bullet shank for superb accuracy across a wide range of firearms
- Polymer tip and boat-tail design increase the ballistic coefficient for high downrange velocity and energy, with minimal bullet drop
- Nickel-plated for easy extraction and corrosion protection
- Gold medal primer
- Specially formulated propellant with copper-reducing additives
- High-performance polymer tip and boat-tail design for a flat trajectory and match-grade accuracy