Fime Group Rex Zero 1 Standard Grey 9mm Pistol, Anodized Gray - REXZERO1S-13
- Series/Collection: Rex Zero 1 Standard Grey
- Action: Single/Double
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 17
- Slide: Nitro-Carburized Steel
- Safety: Ambidextrous
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Anodized Gray
- Barrel Length: 4.3"
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Weight: 29 oz
- Overall Height: 5.7"
- Trigger Type: Hammer-Fired
The most sought after pistol in the world, Rex Zero 1, 9mm Pistol by Arex is available in the US exclusively through FIME Group, LLC. The Rex Zero 1 pistol complies with strict military standards for reliability and has passed extreme temperature, hostile environment, and drop tests. The expected service life for the pistol exceeds 30,000 rounds. In partnership with FIME Group of Las Vegas, NV, Arex is emerging into the US market with its highly acclaimed Rex Zero 1 pistol line. Having a dedicated, creative, and experienced team and a vision for excellence, Arex is determined to become one of the staples in the sport, tactical shooting, and self-defense markets, as well as a trusted brand name for military and law enforcement agencies around the world. Arex CNC machining capabilities and quality controls are quite evident in this video tour of the plant. The Rex Zero 1 Standard Model offered is a 17 round, 4.25 inches barreled 9mm pistol with several unique features.
- Action - modified Browning linkless locking system
- Can be operated either "cocked and locked" or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation, external safety operates in either configuration
- Ambi-safety and magazine release
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert
- Nitrocarburized steel slide made from solid bar stock
- Forward cocking serrations
- 1 piece cold hammer forged barrel made from solid bar stock and Nitrocarburized
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves
- High-profile white dot steel sights, accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification +P ammunition
- (2) 17 round magazine included
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.