FLIR LSX 5x19mm Tactical Handheld Thermal Monocular - 43100102100
- Type: Tactical Handheld
- Series/Collection: LSX
- Objective Size: 19mm
- Magnification: 5x
- Length: 6.7"
- Width: 2.31"
- Height: 2.4"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Field Of View: 17 deg x 13 deg NTSC
- IP Rating: IP67
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium Ion Cell
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50 deg C
- Waveband: 7.5 to 13.5 um
The FLIR LS-X handheld thermal monocular are designed for the men and women who serve and protect. This powerful, easy-to-use imager gives officers the tactical advantage when pursuing suspects, looking for evidence, or conducting search and rescue. The LS-X feature high resolution displays, extended zooming capabilities, and video output. Whatever you need to see, find it with the FLIR LS-X.
- Superior thermal vision - an improved eyepiece display takes full advantage of the high resolution thermal core, 5x magnification, and InstAlert hot object highlighting
- Simple operation - this thermal monocular has intuitive controls that make single-handed use a breeze, even with gloves on
- Portable and rugged-these monoculars fit easily into pockets, packs, or the included Molle pouch
- 640 x 480 LCD display
- 336 x 256 VOx Microbolometer detector type
- Adjusts display brightness setting
- White and black hot/InstAlert, selectable image polarity
- FLIR proprietary digital detail enhancement image processing
- Red laser pointer
- Generic splash screen
- Limited 2 years warranty
- Greater than 5 hr battery life