FLIR Prometheus 3x50mm Thermal Imaging Monocular - TAT173MN4PRO
- Type: Thermal Imaging
- Series/Collection: Prometheus
- Objective Size: 50mm
- Magnification: 3x
- Length: 9.4"
- Width: 2.9"
- Height: 2.6"
- Weight: 1.2 lb
- Field Of View: 7.8 deg x 5.9 deg
- Battery Type: (2) 3 V CR123A Lithium
- Temperature Range: -40 to 50 deg C
- Focus Range: 5 m to Infinity
- Resolution: 336x256p
The FLIR Prometheus combines a focusable 50mm optical lens with the trusted performance of FLIR's Tau 2 thermal imaging core. Designed for mid-range thermal surveillance and capable of refresh rates up to 60 Hz, the Prometheus offers dependable thermal imaging to maintain sightlines on moving objects of interest.
- Reliable vision - thermal imaging provides unwavering vision in complete darkness and through glaring light, smoke, and haze
- Quality optics-prometheus is equipped with a 50 mm manual focus lens to detect humans, animals, and objects from distance
- Custom viewing modes - the feature-packed Prometheus offers a 4x digital zoom and multiple user-controlled color palettes
- Quad-VGA display
- On/off/standby mode
- White hot, black hot, fusion, rainbow, globow, ironbow1, ironbow2, sepia, color1, color2, ice-fire, rain, and OEM colour pallettes
- 17 um Microbolometer detector type
- -5 to +5 diopter adjustment
- Up to 4.5 hr battery life