FLIR PVS-14-51 3G 1x19mm Night Vision Monocular, Gen3 Ghost MG - NAMPVS14M5G9
- Series/Collection: PVS-14-51 3G
- Objective Size: 19mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Length: 6.2"
- Width: 2"
- Height: 2.4"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Field Of View: 51 deg
- Battery Type: (2) AA
- Temperature Range: -40 to 50 deg C
- Focus Range: 0.25 m to Infinity
- Includes: Packing Box, Soft Carrying Case, Lens Tissue, Instruction Manual with Warranty Card, Day Light Filter, Sacrificial Window, Demist Shields, Shoulder Strap, Tethering Cord, Helmet/Head Mount Adapter, Head Mount Assembly, Brow Pads
The FLIR PVS-14-51 single-tube night vision system brings a wide 51 degree field of view to the tough, military-trusted AN/PVS-14 housing. Head and helmet mounting promote hands-free operation while a maximized field of view enhances awareness and minimizes necessary movement. Built-in IR illuminator allows clear, covert vision in complete darkness.
- Exceptional tactical awareness- 51-degree lens provides a 28% increase in scene size over comparable 40-degree models
- Military Roots- Compact AN/PVS-14 housing is a trusted, longstanding night vision favorite of US military and law enforcement professionals
- Reliable vision - maintain a tactical advantage in the toughest lighting conditions with built-in IR illuminator and manual gain control
- Infrared Illuminator
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- Limited 2 years warranty
- -6 to +4 diopter adjustment
- Up to 50 hr battery life
- Gen3 Ghost (Ghost white phosphor) MG