FLIR Scout III 1x13mm Thermal Monocular - SCOUTIII240
- Series/Collection: Scout III
- Objective Size: 13mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Length: 6.7"
- Width: 2.31"
- Height: 2.44"
- Weight: 12 oz
- Field Of View: 24 deg x 18 deg NTSC
- IP Rating: IP67
- Battery Type: Internal Lithium Ion Cell
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50 deg C
- Waveband: 7.5 to 13.5 um
- Focal Length: 13mm
- Includes: Handheld Thermal Camera, USB Power Adapter/Charger, Wrist Strap, Custom Video out cable (320 and 640 Versions), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Molle bag
Scout III captures sharp thermal imaging at a fast framerate for smooth, impeccable vision on running targets and from moving vehicles. Designed to increase situational awareness at any time of day, Scout III can detect humans, animals, and objects in complete darkness, haze, or through glaring light. A rugged IP-67 rated housing stands up to harsh weather and drops, equipping law enforcement professionals, hunters, and outdoor enthusiasts with reliable thermal imaging in tough conditions.
- Smooth thermal imaging - 30 to 60 Hz frame rate captures clear thermal imagery on moving targets and offers comfort for operation out of moving vehicles
- Grab and go simplicity - Scout III starts up in seconds and requires no training to operate
- Compact and rugged - the Scout III's rugged, weather-tight (IP67) casing weighs only 12 oz, but handles hard drops and shallow water
- 640 x 480 LCD display
- 640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer detector type
- Adjusts display brightness setting
- White and black hot/InstAlert, selectable image polarity
- FLIR proprietary digital detail enhancement image processing
- Generic splash screen
- Greater than 5 hr battery life
- Limited 2 years warranty