FMK Firearms Elite Pro 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistol, Blk - G9C1EPROBSS
- Type: Semi-Automatic
- Series/Collection: Elite Pro
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 10+1
- Magazine Type: Drop-Free
- Sight: Fixed 3-Dot, Suppressor Height/Red Dot
- Slide: Black High-Carbon Steel
- Safety: Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Grip Type: Black Polymer
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Polymer
- Frame Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 6.85"
- Weight: 23.45 oz
- Overall Height: 5.09"
- Overall Width: 1.14"
- Twist Rate: 1:16" LH
- Number of Grooves: 6
- Includes: (2) Magazines, (2) Standard Front Sights and (2) Standard Rear Sights, (2) Suppressor Front Sights and (2) Suppressor Rear Sights, Lockable Hard Plastic Case, Owner's Manual, Either a Vortex Viper or Burris Fastfire 3 Optic
The FMK Elite 9mm is ergonomically built to comfortably fit both large and small hands. The barrel is engineered to sit low for superior point and shoot accuracy and reduced muzzle flip. Designed with a Shock Absorbing Back-strap which softens recoil by one full caliber. The Elite trigger has a quick light trigger pull that features drop free magazine release. Sight system is Glock compatible, 3rd party sight are easy to install, so feel free to select your favorite sights. New textured frame with a bevelled mag well for speed loading. The new custom designed slide allows mounting of any Vortex Viper or Venom or Trijicon RMR optic right to the slide without any mounting plates.
- Shorter lighter trigger pull
- New Elite trigger
- New textured frame
- Redesigned slide stop beveled Mag well
- Optic ready slide (Vortex, Burris or Trijicon RMR)
- Custom designed slide
- 100% USA made
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.