FN America FN 15 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 36302
- Series/Collection: FN 15
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: AR Style
- Stock Type: 6-Position Collapsible
- Muzzle Type: A2 Compensator
- Magazine Capacity: 10 or 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Removable Carrying Handle with Rear Sight, A2-Style Front Sight
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 31.9" to 35.2"
- Weight: 6.94 lb
Based on firearms built to withstand the varied and unrelentingly harsh conditions of battlefields around the world, FN brings you the FN 15 carbine. This firearm features a 16-in button-broached, chrome-lined heavy barrel for extended service life and a collapsible stock for easy adjustment to the shooter's needs and positions. The FN-15 carbine is finished off with a removable carrying handle with rear sight and an A2-style front sight for easy target acquisition and hosts a single heat shield, oval hand guard. For those who want the newest version of this battle classic with the accuracy and reliability of FN, look no further than the FN-15 carbine.
- A2-style front sight, removable carrying handle with rear sight
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Heavy barrel, button-broached, chrome-lined
- A2-style compensator
- Collapsible, 6-position stock with sling mount
- 2-piece, single heat shield, oval hand guard
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist operating controls
- Aluminum body, low-friction follower, AR-style magazine
- Designed from more than 50 years of battle-proven engineering and 125 years of FN manufacturing
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.