FN America FN 15 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle, FDE - 36312-07
- Series/Collection: FN 15
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: Adjustable B5
- Trigger Type: Combat
- Muzzle Type: 3-Prong Flash Hider
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 34" to 37.2"
- Weight: 7.2 lb
The FN 15 tactical carbine FDE P-Lok offers the same great performance of the FN 15 series but now in full flat dark earth (FDE). The enhanced Mil-Spec lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. Maintaining the distinguishing features of the FN 15 tactical series are the 3-prong flash hider found on the FN Scar rifles that reduces flash, mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, a B5 grip, buttstock and 12.5 inches P-Lok rail with M-Lok accessory mounting system.
- 16 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined
- P-Lok handguard with M-Lok technology
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Mid-length gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- FN 3-prong flash hider
- FN combat trigger
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist operating controls
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.