FN America FN 15 DMR II CA .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 3631003
- Series/Collection: FN 15 DMR II CA
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: Hera CQR Featureless
- Trigger Type: Timney Match
- Muzzle Type: SureFire Procomp 556
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 38-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
The FN 15 DMR II CA is the latest evolution of the FN 15 family of rifles, and meets requirements for sale in California. Features the all-new FN handguard with M-Lok that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection ensuring that all accessories that are mounted will remain affixed without any shift in zero, despite pressures that may be applied. Like its predecessor, the rifle offers an 18 inches match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel with a 1:7 twist, SureFire Pro Comp muzzle device that enhance stability and accuracy for heavier grain precision shooting ammunition and an upgraded Mil-Spec lower with match-grade Timney trigger, a featureless HERA CQR stock and M-Lok accessory mounting system, and Mil-Spec H-type buffer assembly and tube.
- FN rail system with M-Lok technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero
- 18 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel
- 3.5 lb timney match trigger
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- FN rail system with M-Lok technology
- Surefire ProComp 556 muzzle device
- Featureless HERA CQR stock
- Quick disconnect (QD) sling attachment mounted on stock
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Magpul PMAG 10 round magazine
- Forward assist operating controls
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.