FN America FN 15 MD 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 36460
- Series/Collection: FN 15 MD
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: 6-Position Collapsible
- Trigger Type: Combat
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32.5" to 35.6"
- Weight: 7.1 lb
Combining rock-solid reliability with pinpoint accuracy and battle-hardened durability, the FN 15 MD heavy barrel carbine is ready for the firing line. This rifle features a free-floated, 16 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined heavy profile barrel and 12 inches M-Lok rail, FN combat-grade trigger weighted at 4.75 to 7.75 lb, fixed low-profile gas block and PWS muzzle brake.
- Heavy barrel profile with free float midwest industry rail 12 inches with M-Lok
- Magpul MBUS front and rear sights
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Midwest industry rail 12 inches with M-Lok
- 16 inches of cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel with pinned gas block and PWS muzzle brake
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount stock
- A2 pistol grip stock
- FN combat trigger
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist operating controls
- Magpul PMAG 10 round magazine
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.