FN America FN 15 MD 5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 36461
- Series/Collection: FN 15 MD
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: A2 Fixed
- Trigger Type: Combat
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 5.56x45mm NATO
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 38"
- Weight: 8.7 lb
Combining rock-solid reliability with pinpoint accuracy and battle-hardened durability, the FN 15 MD heavy barrel rifle is ready for the firing line. This rifle features a free-floated, 20 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined heavy profile barrel and 15 inches rail, FN combat-grade trigger weighted at 4.75 to 7.75 lb, fixed low-profile gas block and muzzle thread protector.
- Heavy barrel profile with free float midwest industry rail 15 inches
- Magpul MBUS front and rear sights
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Samson evolution rail 15 inches receiver
- 20 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel with pinned gas block and muzzle thread protector
- Fixed, A2 rifle butt-stock
- FN combat trigger
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist operating controls
- Magpul PMAG 10 round magazine
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.