FN America FN 15 Tactical II CA .223 Rem/5.56 Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - 36312-05
- Series/Collection: FN 15 Tactical II CA
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Direct Impingement
- Magazine Type: Magpul P-Mag
- Stock Type: Hera CQR Featureless
- Trigger Type: Combat
- Muzzle Type: SureFire Procomp 556
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Chrome Lined
- Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 36-3/4"
- Weight: 7 lb
The FN 15 tactical carbine II CA is the latest evolution of the FN 15 family of rifles, and meets requirements for sale in california. Improving upon the existing platform with the addition of FN's new handguard, enhanced mil-spec lower receiver and legendary match-grade free floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged barrel offer extreme durability and performance. The second generation of the FN 15 tactical still offers the distinguishing features like the surefire ProComp 556 muzzle brake, mid length gas system and H buffer to decrease recoil, a featureless HERA CQR stock and M-Lok accessory mounting system.
- FN rail system with M-Lok technology with alignment mechanism that provides extreme rigidity and less deflection to maintain zero
- 16 inches cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined free floating barrel
- Hard-anodized aluminum receiver
- Flat-top receiver, M1913 mil-spec rail at the 12 o'clock position
- FN rail system with M-Lok technology
- Mid-length gas system, low profile gas block pinned to barrel
- Surefire ProComp 556 muzzle brake
- Featureless HERA CQR stock
- Quick disconnect (QD) sling attachment mounted on stock
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist operating controls
- Magpul PMAG 10 round magazine
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.