FN America FN Ballista .338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle, FDE - 3703003380
- Type: Consumer Law Enforcement
- Series/Collection: FN Ballista
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Single Lever Side Folding
- Trigger Type: Fully Adjustable
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 8 or 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:9"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Optic Ready
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Barrel Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 50.7"
- Weight: 15.1 lb
Modern, modular, and multi-caliber, the Ballista represents the future of precision rifle systems. Designed to deliver surgically precise fire, the rifle can be configured in less than two minutes to any of three available chamberings (.338 Lapua Mag., .300 Winchester Mag., and .308 Winchester). Featuring repeatable accuracy with all chamberings, the Ballista employs a high strength, vibration-isolated aluminum alloy receiver with a top-mounted MIL-STD-1913 rail. In addition, the rifle features multiple rail segments for the addition of accessories. Fluted barrels measure 26 inches, and the bores have polygonal rifling with a right-hand, constant twist rate. A fully adjustable trigger (for single or two-stage release between 3 and 5 lb) and adaptable, ambidextrous folding stock allows the shooter to configure the rifle for enhanced performance. For those who want the future of precision rifle performance today, look no further than the Ballista multi-caliber system.
- Change calibers in less than 2 min
- Receiver is vibration-isolated from the aluminum chassis via elastomeric cushions
- Receiver - high-strength aluminum alloy with top-mounted MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Accepts magazine for multiple calibers without further modification
- Hammer-forged precision stainless steel
- Headspace is preset within the barrel extension
- Retains centerline alignment with receiver
- Retains zero with same caliber
- .338 Lapua Mag., .300 Winchester Mag., and .308 Winchester barrels utilize right hand, polygonal, constant twist rate
- Stock - ambidextrous, folding and fully adjustable for length of pull, buttplate height, cheekpiece height, and cast-on/cast-off
- Single-lever side-folding stock to minimize overall length
- Operating controls - ambidextrous magazine release forward of trigger guard
- Trigger system is fully adjustable for single or 2-stage release between 3 and 5 lb
- Multiple safety systems include manual thumb safety, grip safety, and drop safety system
- Magazine - advanced polymer construction
- Stainless steel spring
- Designed to protect projectile during recoil
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.