FN America FN SLP Competition 24" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Matte Black - 3088929124
- Type: Gas-Operated, Consumer
- Series/Collection: FN SLP Competition
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Extended Tube
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Magazine Capacity: 7+1 (3" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Fiber Optic Front, Low-Profile/Flip-Up Rear
- Receiver Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Receiver Finish: Hard Anodized Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 45-5/8"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Operation: Active Valve Gas System
- Choke System: Extended Invector-Plus
- Safety: Cross Bolt
With legendary reliability and enhanced features ideal for practical shotgun sports, the FN SLP Competition shotgun is engineered to win. Holding the enviable reputation as the world's fastest cycling shotgun, the FN SLP Competition offers a 3 inches chamber, extended magazine tube, and enlarged loading port. The FN SLP Competition shotgun features a blue, hard-anodized receiver, 8+1 capacity, 24 inches back-bored vent-rib barrel with flip-up rear sight, fiber-optic front sight, and interchangeable, extended Invector-Plus choke tube, making it ideal for 3-gun practical competition. The flip-up rear sight enables precise engagement with slugs at further distances.
- 2-piece bolt
- Gas-operated action with one interchangeable gas piston
- Matte black synthetic stock with checkered gripping surface
- Aircraft grade aluminum alloy receiver with enlarged loading port
- Hard-chromed bore and 3 inches chamber
- IC (improved cylinder) Invector-Plus extend choke tube
- Checkered gripping panels on forearm and grip
- Premium non-slip recoil pad
- (2) steel sling swivel studs
- Receiver-mounted bolt release button
- Curved operating handle
- Crossbolt safety button on rear trigger guard
- Extended tube
- Blue aluminum tube cover
- Aluminum follower
- Nickel-Teflon coated bolt and bolt carrier
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.