FN America FN SLP Tactical 18" 12 Gauge Shotgun 3" Semi-Automatic, Matte Black - 3088929146
- Type: Gas-Operated, Law Enforcement
- Series/Collection: FN SLP Tactical
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Magazine Type: Extended Tube
- Stock Type: Pistol Grip
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1 (3" Shells)
- Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
- Sight: Wing Protected Front, High-Profile/Adjustable Ghost Ring Rear
- Receiver Material: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 18"
- Chamber Length: 3"
- Overall Length: 39"
- Weight: 7.4 lb
- Operation: Active Valve Gas System
- Choke System: Standard Invector
- Safety: Cross Bolt
The FN SLP Tactical gas-operated semi-automatic shotgun offers a host of fitting and adjustment features not found in any other autoloader. The 18 inches barrel has high-profile adjustable sights and the Standard Invector choke tube system. The pistol grip stock has three interchangeable cheek pieces and three interchangeable recoil pads to adapt it to virtually any shooter, any clothing, and any conditions.
- 2-piece bolt
- Interchangeable recoil pads for custom fit
- Top-mounted 1-piece MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
- Hard-chromed bore and 3 inches chamber
- Standard Invector interchangeable choke tubes
- Checkered gripping panels on forearm and grip
- Interchangeable recoil pads for individual length of pull
- Interchangeable comb inserts
- (2) steel sling swivel studs
- Receiver-mounted bolt release button
- Curved bolt operating handle
- Crossbolt safety on trigger guard
- Extended magazine tube
- Aluminum magazine tube cover
- Forward mounted MIL-STD-1913 tri-rail mount
- High-profile, adjustable ghost ring rear sight and wing protected front sight
- For commercial, law enforcement, and military purpose
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.