Franklin Armory BFSIII AR-C1 Binary Trigger - 5550A
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
Trigger Type: Curved
Trigger Pull Type: Smooth
Trigger Pull Weight: 4.5 lb
For Use With: 5.56x45mm NATO, .308 Winchester, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire AR Platforms
Series/Collection: BFSIII AR-C1
Pin Size: 0.154"
The Binary Firing System GEN 3 (BFSIII) is a 3-position curved trigger for the AR platform. In position 3 it fires one round on pull and one round on release, making it the fastest semi-automatic trigger on the market. This trigger is ideal for both tactical and competition use. The BFSIII provides greatly reduced split times between rounds, allowing for tighter groups. Trigger Operation: Position 1 - Safe Will not fire, Position 2 - Semi Fires 1 round per pull, Position 3 - Binary Fires 1 round on pull and 1 round on release.
- Release round can be cancelled by simply moving our Patent Pending selector out of Binary mode while holding the trigger back
- Easy to install
- Smooth trigger pull: 4.5 lb, +/- 0.5 lb
- Positive reset on release phase
- Enhanced buffer springs for optimal flexibility
- Works in most AR platforms and calibers including 5.56 NATO, 308 Win, 300 BLK, 9mm, Rimfire, etc
- Compatible with any BCG
- Great for competition shooters, tactical shooters, and recreational enthusiasts
- The AR-C1 comes with a standard curved trigger
- Binary Firing System waiver and release
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.