Glock 22 .40 S&W Pistol ‒ PI22502
- Caliber: .40S&W
- Magazine Capacity: 15
- Length: 8.03''
- Height: 5.43''
- Width: 1.18"
- Weight (Unloaded/Loaded): 22.93 oz. / 34.39 oz.
GLOCK introduced the G22 .40 in 1990 and effectively closed the gap between the heavy .45 Auto, and the internationally proven 9x19. GLOCK was the first manufacturer to make this popular and effective round accessible for law enforcement agencies. Today, police agencies across the U.S., and countless others throughout the world, put their trust in this 15-round pistol.
Firearm Safety Rules
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded. Never forget that a gun as the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2. Always keep your firearms pointed in a safe direction! In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire! By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing! Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.