Glock 23 .40 S&W Pistol ‒ PI23502
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Magazine Capacity: 13
- Length: 7.36''
- Height: 5''
- Width: 1.18"
- Weight (Unloaded/Loaded): 21.16 oz. / 31.04 oz.
The GLOCK 23 combines compact dimensions for both open and concealed carry, with minimum weight, despite its large magazine capacity in .40. Having survived durability tests and use by U.S. Law Enforcement agencies, this pistol has repeatedly demonstrated its world-class durability and reliability in even the most unfavorable conditions. That's why countless police authorities continue to adopt the GLOCK 23 as their official service pistol.
Firearm Safety Rules
1. Handle all firearms as if they were loaded. Never forget that a gun as the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2. Always keep your firearms pointed in a safe direction! In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors and windows.
3. Keep your finger out of the gun's trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun's sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire! By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
4. Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing! Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.