Gunwerks Revic PMR428 4.5-28x56mm MOA RX1 (FFP) Smart Rifle Scope - E2602
- Series/Collection: Revic PMR428
- Objective Size: 56mm
- Eye Relief: 85mm to 82mm
- Magnification: 4.5-28x
- Reticle Pattern: MOA RX1 (FFP)
- Length: 14"
- Color: Gray
- Field of View: 4.3 to 8.3 deg
- Exit Pupil: 8.4mm to 2mm
- Tube Size: 34mm
Distance adds variables. When you're shooting at a target that's more than a mile away, obtaining a targeting solution becomes extremely complex. The best way to ensure a satisfying hit is to simplify the process, and that's exactly what the PMR 428 does. The PMR is a whole new way of looking at long-range shooting. When you dial the turret, it calculates the bullet trajectory utilizing a full suite of sensors and an advanced ballistic algorithm and it calculates the solution in real time. Just dial the elevation turret until the display shows the target range. It's as simple as that.
- User defined settings - timeout in 5 min increments, illuminated reticle color, illuminated reticle intensity, display intensity, sensor temperature override, latitude, nominal wind speed
- User defined settings - coriolis on/off, zero range and offset, muzzle velocity and ballistic coefficient
- Ballistic calculations - vertical drop, directional wind, spin drift, Coriolis, aerodynamic jump
- Ballistic app inputs - sight height, mount angle, barrel twist and direction, muzzle velocity, ballistic coefficient (g1, g7, cdm), bullet weight, bullet length, caliber, zero range
- Sensors - compass, incline, cant, pressure, temperature, absolute positional rotary encoder
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.