Heizer Defence PAR1 Pocket .223 Rem/5.56 AR Pistol, Stainless - PAR1SS
- Series/Collection: PAR1 Pocket AR
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Capacity: 1
- Sight: Fixed Front
- Grip Type: Stainless Steel Ergonomic
- Trigger Pull: 12 to 13 lb
- Barrel Material: USA Aerospace Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: USA Aerospace Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless
- Barrel Length: 3-3/4"
- Overall Length: 6-3/8"
- Weight: 23 oz
- Overall Height: 3-7/8"
- Overall Width: 0.7"
- Twist Rate: 1:5"
- Velocity: 1400 fps
The PAR1 Pocket AR Pistol has had an unbelievable response from the industry. The PAR1 will be a small IPhone-sized pistol chambered in .223 and use the same reliable stainless steel frame as the PS1 Pocket Shotgun Pistol. We use only certified American stainless steel with a radiussed grip that is ergonomically designed. That is a key reason our pistols are comfortable to shoot and can handle the .223 cartridge. The PAR1 is just one more step in our product extensions and planned new product launches for this year. We'll be adding more calibers and other new firearms shortly. Tom Heizer, Principal of Heizer Defense commented "The PS1 has been well-received and we have a strong response for PAR1 as well. We are adding capacity to keep up with consumer. We already have orders for the PAR1 and expect a great rollout".
- World's first pocket AR15 pistol
- Ultimate stopping power in the smallest pistol available
- Small flat design (size of a smart phone)
- Snag free design with recessed ambi-operating latches
- Flat design - 0.7 inches wide
- Case shell extractor for fast and smooth tactical reloads
- Trigger module on roller bearings and lube free for a very smooth trigger pull
- Ergonomic grip with radius edge
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.