Henry Shriner International Tribute Edition .22 S/l/lr Lever Action Rifle, Brown - H004SHR
- Series/Collection: Shriner International Tribute Edition
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Capacity: 16 LR, 21 S
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 S/L/LR
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 1/4 Cock
- Sight: Brass Bead Front, Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert Rear
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Receiver Finish: Nickel Plated
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 38-1/2"
- Weight: 6.75 lb
- Barrel Type: Octagon
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Buttplate/Pad: Nickel Plated
- Scope Mount Type: GB-CSM
Shriners are known in their communities as men of character and compassion. Shriners International is a fraternity based on fun, fellowship and the Masonic principles of brotherly love, relief and truth with nearly 200 temples (chapters) and clubs in several countries, and thousands of clubs around the world. In addition to participating in fun activities, Shriners are committed to helping children. This fully functional work of art sports an iconic 20 inches blued steel octagonal barrel, semi-buckhorn rear sights with a brass bead front sight and matching brass buttplate and barrel band. It's chambered in .22 S/L/LR with a capacity of 16 rounds of .22 LR and as much as 21 rounds of .22 Short. This tribute rifle is built on the award-winning Golden Boy platform so it's inherently smooth action and top-notch performance will never let you down on the range when it's not being proudly displayed in your home.
- Target, hunting and collector
- Receiver engraving with 24K gold plating, engraved/painted stock, shriner tribute