Henry Side Gate 19.8" 410 Gauge Shotgun 2.5" Lever Action, Polished Brass - H024-410
- Series/Collection: Side Gate Lever Action
- Action: Lever
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 410 Ga
- Sight: Ramp with 0.062" Ivory Bead Front, Fully Adjustable Semi-Buckhorn with Diamond Insert Rear
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Blue
- Receiver Finish: Polished Brass
- Stock Finish: Brown
- Barrel Length: 19.8"
- Chamber Length: 2-1/2"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 38.1"
- Weight: 7.09 lb
- Barrel Type: Round
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Recoil Pad: Brass
- Scopeability: Drilled and Tapped
- Scope Mount Type: Weaver 63B
Following the acclaim of our steel-framed Lever Action 410 Shotguns and our brass-framed Side Gate Lever Action rifles, we decided to continue pushing the envelope in pursuit of the perfect 410 shotgun. Perfect is a high bar to set, but anything less and it wouldn't be a Henry.The Side Gate Lever Action 410 Shotgun offers up the best of both worlds with our standard removable tube magazine for safe unloading and a side loading gate to keep the magazine topped off with up to five 2-1/2 inches 410 shells.This shotgun borrows rifle sights with the fully adjustable semi-buckhorn rear and ivory bead front sight to get your shot right on target. The smoothbore steel barrel is cylinder choked to control shot pattern, where the muzzle end of the barrel constricts slightly. Close-in hunting situations where instinctive point-and-shoot is the name of the game is where this shotgun excels.Use it to bust clays, hunt grouse, or brag to your friends that you own one of the sharpest looking shotguns on the market. We'll continue our pursuit for perfection as long as you don't settle for less.
- Best uses - target/hunting/bird shot
- Embellishments/extras - regular lever, swivel studs, 2-1/2 inches shells only, cylinder bore
- Smooth/no choke rate of twist