Holosun Reflex Sight, Green Circle/ Dot Reticle with Solar & QD - HE510C-GR
- Light Source: LED
- Reticle: 2MOA Dot & 65 MOA Ring
- Parallax Free: Yes
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Yes
- Magnification: 1x
- Multi-Coatings: Yes
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000
- Solar Power Alternative: Yes
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- W&E Travel Range: + - 50 MOA
- Weight: 8.3 oz
- Height: 1.41”
- Length: 3.3”
The HE510C-GR Elite is Holosun’s flagship Open Reflex optic. Now equipped with Holosun's highly efficient green reticle, the HE510C-GR Elite has an open frame for a wide sight picture. The HS510C Elite is powered by our new, “Advanced Super Solar Technology” as well as, a CR2032 battery. Utilizing our multi-reticle system (MRS) this unit features three reticle choices. The HE510C-GR can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only, all at the push of a button. This optic is protected by a titanium-alloyed hood.
- Multiple Reticle System featuring three reticles
- Parallax free optical design, with unlimited eye relief
- Minimized obstruction of vision with push button controls and a streamlined housing design
- Shake Awake Technology
- Internal battery tray design
- 32mm×24mm open lens.
- Solar cell and high capacity battery provide dual power supplies
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant protective hood
- Quick release mount
- CNC machined with T6061-T6 housing
For widest variety of firearm optics at the best prices, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.