Hornady 357 Magnum 135gr FTX Critical Duty Ammunition 25rds - 90511
|Price Per Round||$1.12|
|Bullet Type:||FTX Critical Duty|
|Bullet Weight (Grains):||135|
|Muzzle Velocity (Feet Per second):||1275|
|Muzzle Energy (Foot Pounds):||487|
Introducing the most consistent and reliable barrier ammo on the market.
1) FLEXLOCK® BULLET incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the patented Flex Tip® that initiates consistent expansion every single time while preventing any clogging, and the heavy duty InterLock® band that locks the jacket and core together.
2) CANNELURED BULLET WITH CRIMPED CASEensures no bullet setback during feeding.
3) INTERLOCK® BAND works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
4) CORE is made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
5) NICKEL-PLATED CASES resist corrosion and greatly enhance low-light chamber checks.
Law enforcement and tactical professionals now have a truly advanced, 21st century handgun ammunition solution that delivers the most consistent and reliable urban barrier performance ever created! The proven Flex Tip® design of the new FlexLock® bullet eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. Its large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock® band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.