IWI Tavor X95 .223 Rem/5.56 AR-15 Rifle, OD Green - XG18
- Type: Closed Rotating Bolt
- Series/Collection: Tavor X95
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: NATO Stanag
- Stock Type: Bullpup Configuration
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington/5.56x45mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Folding Front Tritium with Rear
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome
- Stock Finish: Olive Drab Green
- Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
- Overall Length: 28-1/8"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Magazine Material: Polymer
- Number of Grooves: 6
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. upgrades and enhancements from the original Tavor SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5 to 6 lb trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your centre mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Clean long stroke gas piston operation
Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease of use
100% ambidextrous capable configuration and operation, no additional parts required to convert 9 mm to left hand configuration
Three integral and/or reversible ambidextrous quick detachable sling swivel receptacles on each stock side with two pushbutton ball bearing swivels included
Integral folding backup sights in a full length Mil-Std top picatinny rail, meprolight tritium night sight insert on mil-standard threaded sight post
Simple field stripping into two major subassemblies for easy field maintenance