IWI Tavor X95 .300 Blackout AR-15 Rifle - XB16-BLK
- Type: Closed Rotating Bolt
- Series/Collection: Tavor X95
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Piston
- Magazine Type: NATO Stanag
- Stock Type: Bullpup Configuration
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Sight: Folding Front (Blade) with Tritium Insert and Rear
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Chrome
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 16-1/2"
- Overall Length: 26-1/8"
- Weight: 7.95 lb
- Magazine Material: Polymer
- Number of Grooves: 5
The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. upgrades and enhancements from the original Tavor SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5 to 6 lb trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your centre mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- 300 AAC blackout with 16-1/2 inches CHF chrome-lined barrel, 1:8 twist, CrMoV steel with built-in gas regulator for optimum sub or supersonic reliability, with or without the use of a suppressor
300 Blackout models use standard AR-15/M16/stanag magazines and are supplied with (1) 30-rounds black Magpul GEN III 5.56 PMAG with window