KAK Shockwave Buffer Tube
- Model: KAK Shockwave Tube
- Length: 7.25 inches (including threads)
- Diameter: 1.25 inches
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Finish: Black; Hard coat anodized
- Compatibility: Fits AR-15 lower receivers with a standard buffer tube
- Note: Does NOT include castle nut or pistol stabilizer
KAK Industry has developed a custom buffer tube for the Blade pistol stabilizer. Named the KAK Shockwave tube, the class 3 hard-anodized tube features 12 length-adjustment settings. Its anti-rotation and anti-thrust design means that the Blade stays put without sliding forward or spinning. The tube is flushed with the rear of the Blade when it’s installed fully forward. When installed fully out, the assembly is incredibly rigid. Being of the castle nut design, the KAK Shockwave tube accepts all carbine buffer systems, mil-spec receiver endplates, and aftermarket endplates.
• 12 length-adjustment settings
• Anti-rotation & anti-thrust design
• Accepts all carbine buffer systems, mil-spec receiver endplates, and aftermarket endplates.
• Black, mil-spec hard anodized
• Made in the U.S.A.