Kershaw Dividend Drop Point Folder Knife, 3", Black - 1812
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Dividend
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3"
- Handle Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/4"
- Finish: Stonewashed Blade
- Color: Black
- Weight: 2.8 oz
The success of Kershaw's made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It's a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry - proudly made in the USA in our Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price. While the original link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper. The glass-filled nylon handle in goes-anywhere basic black curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocketclip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Speedsafe assisted opening - assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper, built into many Kershaw best sellers
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Liner lock - locks the blade open during use, one side of the knife's steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) - the user may position the pocketclip for tip-up or tip-down, left- or right-handed carry
- Lanyard hole