Kershaw Natrix Drop Point Folder Knife, 3.25", Blue - 7007CF
- Type: Drop Point
- Series/Collection: Natrix
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: G10, Carbon Fiber
- Edge Type: Plain (Straight)
- Blade Length: 3-1/4"
- Handle Length: 4-1/4"
- Overall Length: 7-1/2"
- Finish: Titanium Carbo Nitride Blade
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 2.9 oz
This uptown Natrix features blue-gray G10 handles with a classy carbon-fiber overlay. Gray titanium carbo-nitride coating adds style and blade protection to the quality 8Cr13MoV blade. The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance's 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777. Like other Natrixes, this one features a drop-point blade that offers solid performance. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing opening makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front of the knife, while our patented sub-frame lock secures the blade, provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back, and lightens the overall weight of the knife. A decorative backspacer adds another embellishment. And finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocketclip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking, easy to carry knife.
- KVT ball-bearing opening
- Flipper - may be used on either manual or assisted opening knives, the flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle
- Sub - frame lock - one side of a lightweight handle, or frame, is fitted with a steel plate integral to the frame, it is the part of the frame that moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use, sub-frame lock knives can be larger and lighter
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up) - pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries
- Manual - there is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife, it opens the classic, old-school way