Kimber Custom II .45 ACP 5” 1911 Pistol, Black - 3200001
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height 90° to barrel: 5.25"
- Weight with empty magazine: 38 oz.
- Length: 8.7"
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Recoil spring: 16.0 lbs., Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Steel
- Frame Finish: Matte black
- Width: 1.28"
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte black; Front serrations
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Barrel Material: Steel, match grade; Stainless steel match grade bushing
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights Fixed low profile; radius: 6.8"
- Grips: Black synthetic; Double diamond
- Trigger Aluminum, match grade; Factory setting: 4.0 lbs. - 5.0 lbs.
America's best shooters keep choosing Kimber. Legendary LAPD SWAT tested five major 1911 brands and chose Kimber. Setting the standard against which all other 1911 models are measured, the Custom II offers no-nonsense features that promote intuitive operation and absolute dependability. Kimber builds the world's finest 1911 pistols right here in America - something that makes sense, as few things are as American as a 1911. Virtually every critical component of every pistol is manufactured inside the Kimber factory. The finest raw materials come through the front gate and Kimber does the rest, the only way to ensure that every part meets unequaled standards.
Palmetto State Armory has the Kimber 1911s you need for everything from concealed carry to competition.