Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP 1911 Pistol -3200051
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Magazine capacity: 7
- Grips: Black Synthetic, Double Diamond
- Trigger: Premium Aluminum, Match Grade
- Trigger Pull: 4.0-5.0 lbs.
- Recoil spring: 22.0 lbs.; Full-length guide rod
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame Finish: Matte Black,
- Slide Material: Steel
- Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Sights: Low Profile, Fixed
- Sight Radius: 5.7”
- Barrel Material: Steel, match grade
- Twist rate: 1:16 LH
- Barrel Length: 4”
- Height: 5.25”
- Width: 1.28”
- Length: 7.7”
- Weight: 28 oz. (with empty magazine)
A tribute to attributes. Specialized features are the hallmark of the Pro Carry family. The Pro Carry II comes with a 4-inch barrel that makes them easy to carry.
Kimber undeniably sets the standard when it comes to premium 1911 pistols. Chambered in .45 ACP, Kimber Pro Carry pistols are an ideal compromise of size and weight. With a variety of options and features, they cover every need from duty and concealed carry to home defense. More importantly, these pistols do not compromise quality or dependability. The Tacoma, Washington, P.D. extensively tested Pro Carry models, finding them to be the most dependable firearm put through the paces in over 20 years. They checked the records, comparing Kimber not only with other pistols but with rifles and shotguns as well. When you carry a Kimber, you carry with absolute confidence.
- 4-inch Match Grade Barrel
- Match Grade Aluminum trigger
Palmetto State Armory carries a wide selection of Kimber 1911 pistols at the best prices around!