Lantac-USA 9INE 9mm 4.48" Match Grade Drop-in Threaded/Fluted Upgrade Barrel, Bronze TiALN - 01-GB-G17-TH-BRNZ
- Type: Match Grade, Drop-in, Threaded/Fluted
- Series/Collection: 9INE
- Size: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 4.48"
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Thread Size: 1/2-28
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Finish: Bronze TiALN (Titanium Aluminum Nitride)
- For Use With: Glock 17 Gen 3-4 Pistol
Professional upgrade drop in barrels for Gen 3 and 4 Glock 17 and 19 Pistols. Our Match Grade barrels are precision machined from Certified pre hardened DFARS compliant 416R chromium gun barrel quality stainless steel, to extremely tight tolerances and exacting details. 416R stainless steel is renowned for its corrosion resistance, machinability and high tensile strength, it is the industry standard for Match Grade barrel manufacturing. Lantacs machining and production process delivers an ultra-precise barrel with tightened slide fit and lock up for improved accuracy. Our barrels are 6 groove, cut rifled, 1:10 Twist Right Hand, fully inspected, double honed (rough and finish) to produce a bore with a Max Roughness Average (RA) of 12. Chambers are Match Grade SAAMI specification, precision cut and polished to a maximum Roughness Average (RA) of 16. The pre hardened 416R stainless steel is stress relieved to a proprietary recipe after rifling and final hardness is 38-42 Rockwell C before final shaping and profiling work is done. Final dimension are held to a +/- 0.0002 inches deviation for maximum consistency , accuracy and quality.
- 9INE barrels are a drop in fit and do not require gunsmithing for assembly, these are an ultra accurate and extremely tough upgrade to your existing Glock 17 or 19 barrel
- Barrels are available with and without suppressor threads in 1/2-28 TPI RH
- Barrels are fluted and feature LANTAC's proprietary Patent Pending flute pattern