Lee Precision PaceSetter 7.62x54 Russian Steel 3-Die Set w/ Shell Holder - 90731
|Brand||Lee Precision, Inc.|
- Series/Collection: PaceSetter
- Size: 7.62x54 Russian
- Material: Steel
- Application: Hunting
- For Use With: Rifle Cartridge
- Weight: 1.27 lb
Lee PaceSetter dies include the exclusive Lee Factory Crimp Die to produce factory-like ammunition with improved utility and accuracy. The die set also includes an easy adjust dead length bullet seater. They also include a shell holder, powder dipper, load data and are packed in the nicest storage box ever designed. These are the most copied dies in the world. Each and every die comes with a written lifetime warranty, 2 years guarantee and guaranteed of accuracy or your money back. All Lee dies are machine honed to the smoothest possible finish. Don't confuse this with the surface polish used by most manufacturers. A polish simply makes a shiny surface. It's like trying to sand wood without backing under the sandpaper. The surface in Lee dies is progressively honed to a fine finish with no waves or ripples. Lee 7.62 x 54 Russian Pacesetter 3-die set includes Full Length Sizing Die, Bullet Seating Die, Factory Crimp Die, Universal Shell Holder, Powder Dipper and Instructions/Load Data. This die set includes a .308 expander. The 7.62 x 54 Russian load data has been developed around the .308 diameter.
- Collet type decapper clamp - holds easy X expander perfectly centered in the die, allows decapper to slide harmlessly up preventing decapper breakage if an obstruction is encountered
- Sturdy shank so strong you can drive out a stuck case without damage
- Long guided neck expansion area located to begin expanding as soon as the neck leaves the die at the presses maximum position
- Tapered area expands sub calibers when case forming, quickly and effortlessly reforms dented or squashed necks
- Super strong integral decapper is almost unbreakable
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.