Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x50mm CDS Side Focus FireDot Duplex Reticle Riflescope - 171572
- Magnification: 3-18x50mm
- Finish: Matte
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Objective Diameter: 2.30”
- Objective Length: 4.90”
- Field of View (ft. /100 yds.): 7.00-38.00 ft. at 100 yds.
- Field of View (ft. /1000 yds.): 125.80-377.00 ft. at 1000 yds.
- Tube Diameter: 1.18”/30mm
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.80”
- Eyepiece Length: 3.30”
- Objective Clear Aperture: 2.00”
- Eye Relief: 3.70-3.80”
- Weight: 20.40 oz.
- Overall Length: 13.50”
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 75 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 75 MOA
- Parallax: Side Focus
- Waterproof: Yes
- Reticle: FireDot Duplex (Illuminated)
Leupold VX-6HD 3-18x50mm CDS Riflescope
The VX-6HD riflescope offers the best in performance by utilizing a High-Definition optical system for sharpened clarity and the Twilight Max™ Light Management System for high contrast sight images, even in low-light. This gives hunters an advantage at dawn and dusk when big game is nearby. The CDS-ZL2 (Custom Dial System ZeroLock 2) elevation dial locks in place so it won’t be rotated off zero from inadvertent movement. The VX-5HD includes a FireDot illuminated reticle that provides daylight bright, red dot-like performance with an intuitive 1 button intensity adjustment. Proprietary (MST) Motion Sensor Technology automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, and reactivates once movement is detected. You can expect long-lasting durability from the Guard-Ion rain shedding coating that protects against residue buildup from water, scratches, dirt, and fingerprints.
• 30mm Maintube
• 5:1 Zoom Ratio
• Side Focus
• 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing
• Generous Eye Relief
• Pop Up Rezero Windage Adjustment
• Shock Resistant
• Twin Bias Spring Erector System
• CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.