LWRC DI CA Compliant 20.1" .224 Valkyrie Semi-Automatic AR-15 Rifle - VALKDIRB20CA
- Type: High Performance
- Series/Collection: DI CA Compliant
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Adjustable Magpul MOE
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 224 Valkyrie
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Cold Hammer Forged
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: NiCorr Treated
- Receiver Finish: Black
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 20.1"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 8.15 lb
- Number of Grooves: 6
Federal Premium ammunition's new 224 Valkyrie cartridge was created as a true 1000 yd round for the AR-15 platform. The Valkyrie 224's parent cartridge is the 6.8 SPC, and nobody has 6. 8 SPC design expertise like LWRCI. Using our proprietary 6.8 platform, the LWRCI Valkyrie 224 provides shooters with a rifle engineered specifically to 6.8 geometry, including a proprietary 30 round PMAG co-developed with Magpul. Engineered for high performance and extreme accuracy the LWRCI Valkyrie 224 design includes our 16 inches M-Lok free float handguards, LWRCI 20.1 inches cold hammer forged, NiCorr-treated heavy barrel, Monoforge upper receiver, full ambidextrous lower controls, new LWRCI ultra brake 4-port enhanced muzzle brake and Magpul fixed MOE rifle stock.
- LWRCI direct impingement system
- LWRCI proprietary DI bolt carrier group
- LWRCI extended 16 inches M-Lok free-float rail
- LWRCI 20.1 inches cold hammer forged NiCorr-treated heavy barrel
- LWRCI monoforge upper receiver
- Fully ambidextrous lower controls - magazine release, bolt catch/release, selector
- LWRCI fire control group
- LWRCI ultra brake 4-port muzzle brake
- LWRCI ambidextrous charging handle
- LWRCI SnakeSkin pistol grip with sight tool/battery storage
- Magpul MOE(+) rifle stock
- Proprietary LWRCI Six8 platform compatible with the 224 design
- LWRCI 16 inches M-Lok free-float handguards
- NiCorr-treated LWRCI DI gas block and rifle+1-length gas system
- Proprietary 6.8 PMAG matched to fit 224 Valkyrie round
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.